Hilltop is very keen to receive feedback from parents and carers to continue to improve both our partnership with parents and carers and our provision for the children.
The school regularly sends home questionnaires on a whole variety of subjects. Recent questionnaires have been to gather feedback on communication systems that we have at Hilltop and on parents’ confidence in and knowledge of maths strategies.
There is a new OFSTED online facility for parents and carers of all schools to give feedback. This is called PARENT VIEW, below is the link:
Parents are able to register by giving their e-mail address and can then give their views on the following questions:
- My child is happy at this school
- My child feels safe at this school
- My child makes good progress at this school
- My child is well looked after at this school
- My child is taught well at this school
- My child receives appropriate homework for their age
- This school makes sure its pupils are well behaved
- This school deals effectively with bullying
- This school is well led and managed
- This school responds well to any concerns I raise
- I receive valuable information from the school about my child’s progress
- Would you recommend this school to another parent?
Parents have the opportunity to respond to these statements by selecting one of five options:
Strongly Agree, Agree, Disagree, Strongly Disagree, Don’t Know