The school is currently part of the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead’s catering contract which has been awarded to an excellent company called Caterlink. Menus are regularly updated and copies of the new menu are sent home for parents to keep.
The cost of a hot school meal is £2.20 per day. There’s a lot more information about Caterlink’s school lunches on its website; www.mycaterlink.co.uk/rbwm.
How to order a school lunch:
- School lunches can be ordered online only by going to www.scopay.com/hilltop-first
- All children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 qualify for Universal Free School Meals. This means you will be able to log on and pick your child’s menu choice without having to credit your account.
- For children in Nursery, Year 3 and Year 4, your child’s account will need to be in credit before you can select their menu choice.
- Orders can be made, and amended, up to 1 day before they are required.
- If your child is off sick, please telephone the Caterlink kitchen on 01753 857121 before 9.10am so that Caterlink can cancel your child’s order.
Please note that if you DO NOT cancel your child’s order with the kitchen DIRECTLY, your child’s meal will still be prepared and you will still be charged.
Children are welcome to bring a packed lunch to school but please note that Hilltop operates a strict ‘no nuts’ policy, including nut products such as peanut butter, as there are both children and staff at the school with severe nut allergies. Sweets, chocolate and chocolate products and fizzy drinks are also not allowed.
Free School Meals
Are your children eligible for free school meals? Have a look by clicking here.
You can download the application form by clicking here.